Have you heard about Carob? The word Carob is thought to originate from the Arabic word kharrūb, and it is related to Carat, the unit we use to measure gold since back in the days. Merchants used carob seeds for weighing high valued and lightweight goods in vibrant markets. Today Carob is mostly known as healthier substitution for Chocolate, but it’s also a symbol of exceptional achievements or conquering a goal. Yoffi carob tahini is served in a beautiful package making it a special treat.
Net weight: 190 g. Gross weight: 370 g.
Kosher Supervision - Kosher Mehadrin rabbinate M.Adumim and OK, Kosher for Pesach.
Every living thing pursues for the best conditions to flourish in. For Carob, those conditions are found in the Mediterranean and specifically in Israel, which is the perfect habitat for this unique tree.
Carob played a role in everyday life, crises, and death of middle eastern people, from merchants who used carob seeds to weigh high-value commodities like spices and gold. To carob seed being the primary nourishment in times of hunger and food shortage since it has high nutritional values all the way to Carob being buried in tombs and pyramids, using its natural pectin to conserve human remains.
Today, Carob is a sought after product, replacing chocolate bars, chocolate chips, and even chocolate spreads since it’s low in calories and high in vitamins and nutrients.
Tahini’s most notorious trait is smoothness, covering every taste bud with its buttery, silky texture. We wanted to make this tahini memorable, so we sweetened the sesame tahini by incorporating silan and carob spread.
You might just want to taste a teaspoonful, but you will find it difficult to stop there. Thank goodness it’s so healthy for you.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to COVID-19 delivery is taking more time than usual.
Before making an order at www.yoffi.com, please go through our shipping terms:
We ship worldwide. All orders are shipped within 72 business hours after payment is received. Before buying, please make sure your address is correct.
Please keep in mind that the price of the delivery depends on the weight of the package. We fully understand that delivery prices are high that is why we don't charge any extra fees for the delivery but solely charge you upon the Post's tariffs.
We can suggest you several types of delivery:
- Door to door delivery with Eco Post (courier delivery is not guaranteed in Russia and Ukraine, the client might have to go to the local postal office to pick up the package) – orders are delivered within 7-15 business days (but not limited to) and can be tracked. Please pay attention to the fact that package of not more than 2 kg cannot be shipped with this type of delivery.
- Door to door delivery with EMS – the fastest delivery within 5-11 (but not limited to) business days. Orders are trackable in Israel post websites for all countries.
- Blended delivery – if there are products in your order that are stored in different warehouses, we are using combined delivery, using cheapest tariffs. Some products may come from local warehouse and some from our Israeli warehouse.
- Express Domestic Delivery in the USA for some products (marked as US Express Delivery) – packages are delivered within 3-8 business days.
- Domestic delivery in Israel: we provide you with courier services. Delivery takes from 1 to 3 business days.
- Self pick-up at the Yoffi’s office (HaGavish 10, Natania, Beit Celcom, central entrance). Please let us in advance that you are coming (09-9518877).
- Free Delivery in Israel is applied for orders of more than 300 NIS.
When filing an order, please keep in mind, that import duties, taxes, and charges are buyer's or recipient’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office prior to buying.