With the scent of Zaatar, which originates from the middle east, or with the tang of skhug, the notorious Yemenite hot sauce, these two Tahini jars simply shout “Israel.” Yoffi Zaatar Tahini and Skhug Tahini are perfectly seasoned to accompany vegetables, salads, but we know that some love to eat it with a spoon, right from the jar. Yoffi Skhug tahini is a sneak peek into the Israeli-Yemenite, and Zaatar Tahini is a taste of authentic tradition.
Net weight: 190 g. Gross weight: 400 g.
Kosher Supervision - Kosher Mehadrin rabbinate M.Adumim and OK, Kosher for Pesach.
Tahini is the undisputed queen of the Israeli cuisine. It has a deep sesame flavor that works great with lemon, garlic, or a sweet addition like chocolate and honey.
Israelis love Tahini so much that most have Tahini in their pantry all year round. They use it for seasoning salads, with falafel and chickpeas spread, even in cookies and cakes.
A vegan diet is very trendy in Israel, as it is all over the world. Tahini’s nutritional value and the high number of nutrients make it popular with vegans.
We love to learn that the foods we eat today have been a part of our ancient ancestors’ diet as well. We know that Tahini use goes back 5000 years to Assyria and India; according to Assyrian fables, the gods sipped sesame wine the day before creating the world.
Skhug, the Yemenite hot sauce, has 2 versions. The green skhug is made of green hot peppers, whereas the red skhug - from red hot peppers - both are a taste of paradise for those hot flavor lovers.
Yoffi Skhug tahini is a sneak peek into the Israeli-Yemenite, authentic tradition.
Yoffi Zaatar Tahini and Yoffi Skhug Tahini offer the perfect balance of flavors between Zaatar and sesame and Skhug and sesame.
You might eat it straight from the jar and enjoy this sensual Mediterranean feeling at your very home.
Israeli Tahini set will make someone you love delighted with this authentic Israeli culinary experience.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to COVID-19 delivery is taking more time than usual.
Before making an order at www.yoffi.com, please go through our shipping terms:
We ship worldwide. All orders are shipped within 72 business hours after payment is received. Before buying, please make sure your address is correct.
Please keep in mind that the price of the delivery depends on the weight of the package. We fully understand that delivery prices are high that is why we don't charge any extra fees for the delivery but solely charge you upon the Post's tariffs.
We can suggest you several types of delivery:
- Door to door delivery with Eco Post (courier delivery is not guaranteed in Russia and Ukraine, the client might have to go to the local postal office to pick up the package) – orders are delivered within 7-15 business days (but not limited to) and can be tracked. Please pay attention to the fact that package of not more than 2 kg cannot be shipped with this type of delivery.
- Door to door delivery with EMS – the fastest delivery within 5-11 (but not limited to) business days. Orders are trackable in Israel post websites for all countries.
- Blended delivery – if there are products in your order that are stored in different warehouses, we are using combined delivery, using cheapest tariffs. Some products may come from local warehouse and some from our Israeli warehouse.
- Express Domestic Delivery in the USA for some products (marked as US Express Delivery) – packages are delivered within 3-8 business days.
- Domestic delivery in Israel: we provide you with courier services. Delivery takes from 1 to 3 business days.
- Self pick-up at the Yoffi’s office (HaGavish 10, Natania, Beit Celcom, central entrance). Please let us in advance that you are coming (09-9518877).
- Free Delivery in Israel is applied for orders of more than 300 NIS.
When filing an order, please keep in mind, that import duties, taxes, and charges are buyer's or recipient’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office prior to buying.